Friday, September 2, 2011

40 Burgers In 40 Days!


AcadianaHamburger.com has been trudging along with love of burger eating and has had a positive time helping the various people we meet along the way. Today I had the chance to meet Raymond of The Creole Lunch House. I had previously heard about the place from Curtis Hollinger Jr. I had two of their "Stuffed Breads" that day, and I had another today, to show all of you what I had been introduced to. Although its not a hamburger its very close. Ground Meat seasoned to a Louisiana Perfection. With a mixture of pork and beef sausage. And even more amazing the bread is baked in house. It reminds me of a Cajun Calzone. After first bite, you will smell the aromatic flavors which will make you smile. I recommend to anyone to try this amazing invention. And after 22 years they know what they are doing. View The website www.acadianahamburger.com/creolelunchhouse.html to view a location as well as a picture of what you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment